[floss-cec] Fwd: TuxManiac.com / [ANN] Mini Projects using FOSS EDA tools

  • From: "Githin Alapatt" <githin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 00:09:55 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tuxmaniac.com <aanjhan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 30, 2007 10:45 PM
Subject: TuxManiac.com / [ANN] Mini Projects using FOSS EDA tools
To: githin@xxxxxxxxx

This is an email from 'TuxManiac.com'

Message:
Hi All,

I know its been a long time since I have addressed you guys. I have
been busy with something or the other. Today, I take this opportunity
to invite people (preferably Students) to help in small Electronic
Circuit Design projects using completely Free and Open Source tools.
This would involve working on Icarus Verilog, gtkwave, and the gEDA
set of EDA tools; and also "more importantly" documenting the work.
All documents will be released under the GNU Free Documentation
License. Please contact if interested or forward to the interested :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Aanjhan
mailto:aanjhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--