[Flash eLearning] Re: addressing submovie

  • From: "Merrill, Jason" <jason.merrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flashelearning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:04:41 -0500

>>I think you miss a little item.
>>He is trying to load it from Authorware and pass the variable
>>into the container (=Scrollpane)

Right, but he's not asking about how to do that from Authorware, even
though he mentioned that is the setup.  I have known Steve for years
(99% virtually, a few small times in person), and know he's an
Authorware pro.  He's already got the variable communication between AW
and Flash down (Steve, correct me if I am wrong).  he's asking how to
get the scoping correct in Flash.  Unless that is also part of your
question Steve, then if so, you'll need to clarify.  But knowing Steve
it's not - but if it were, he would have just asked the AW list about
that part.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness