[flantifracking] reminder - Martin County Delegation meeting coming up, deadline for speaking is in an hour!

  • From: "Admin ReThink" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:17:47 -0400

I'm working on putting all of the delegation meetings we are aware of
together, but noticed this deadline and wanted to get it out asap!
Martin County Legislative Delegation meeting to be held 9 a.m.-noon Sept. 24
at the County Commission Chambers, 2401 S.E. Monterey Road, Stuart.
To participate, obtain a request form along with the information and
instructions from Harrell's office. All corresponding materials, including
the request form and appropriate number of copies of the presentation, must
be delivered to Harrell's district office, 900 S.E. U.S. 1, Suite 325,
Stuart, FL 34994, by noon Sept. 17.