[flantifracking] Senator Soto Has Created A Petition!

  • From: Michelle Gale <drmgale@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Michelle Gale <drmgale@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 10:02:51 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings:
Senator Darren Soto, who is sponsoring a bill to ban fracking in Florida again
in the upcoming legislative session, has created a petition to bolster his
case. The more signatures we can gather, the more likely we are to see the bill
become law. So please make a special point of signing and sharing this one as
widely as possible.
Onward,Michelle
P.S. If you would like to stop receiving my emails, please hit reply and let me
know.