[flantifracking] FW: PBC BOCC

  • From: "Kim Ross" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 20:16:00 -0400

From: RICHARD C SILVESTRI [mailto:rsilvest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 7:59 PM
To: Kim Ross <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: PBC BOCC

The BOCC voted to discuss the Resolution and vote on it at the next meeting.
Right now it appears we have a majority supporting, but we need "all hands on
deck" for that meeting. Othewise one commissioner switching sides and all is
lost. I don't have the details on date/time but will advise once I do.

We thanked them for opposing Fracking in their legislative packet, but asked
them to tweak it to give it more correct language, but are not certain if that
will happen. The Resolution is our best hope as usual.

Let the troops know if you will.

Thx,

Richard