[flantifracking] A Whole Other Impending Disaster

  • From: Michelle Gale <drmgale@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Michelle Gale <drmgale@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 16:15:37 +0000 (UTC)

Good morning: I realize you signed on to fight fracking, but I figure you don’t
want to host the next Fukushima any more than you want to be fracked. So would
you please sign this petition urging the National Regulatory Commission to deny
FPL’s proposal to build two more nuclear reactors at their Turkey Point plant
at the edge of Biscayne Bay? This is an area that’s extremely vulnerable to
sea-level rise, hurricanes, and coastal flooding, none of which FPL has taken
into account. Thank you. We will now return to our regularly scheduled
programming. Best,Michelle