[first_defenders] hole raid for Sunday

  • From: "Rheys FD" <rhayess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 10:08:10 -0500

hi all wanna try and get us all (that can make it ) a hunt scheduled for
Sunday around 1:00 est

come if you can , have some fun ..) next we might try a room in Seb, but got
to get in some practise lol
also for those who may not have a key to trak we will have to go to EJ and
track and kill the one whom drops the key, this ought to be fun rofl,jeesh
been so long I forgot where and who dropped it, I do remember Eoghan tracked
it for me and Bo though, there comes in your job Kytara .."hint hint"

Bo's job is gonna be doing the research for us on where who and how often
thespawns for key , *pulls in her favors from hubby* rofl

have a great day all

see you in norrath

  Rheys Blademaster             MG][IMG][IMG]

Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMYEN/2016