[first_defenders] GU Comics by Woody Hearn

  • From: "Jason Brett-Williams" <StormHawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ironpaw_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:48:00 -0330

Happy Halloween to all.    Hugs, luv and best wishes  Jason.
                                            =20

"Wait, I think I see something is that the surface?" - unknown student=20
"No it can't be we haven't reached C level yet"- unknwon student #2=20
"Yeah you must be right I can see a school of T-P Sharks circling must =
be feeding time" -#1
"You think that's why the Proff tied these books to us?"-#2
"Well they said reading developed the mind, didn't realize they helped =
the body to.Think of the workout they're giving us."-#1
"Well when I get out of this i'll let your girlfriend know how buff you =
were when you died."-#2

=20

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: GU Comics by Woody Hearn.jpg