[fhs-65] cousins

  • From: Karen Hutmacher <karenm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:48:56 -0600

I have read that it has become sort of an "accepted" definition to be second cousins since so many people worded it like that - but technically she was my first cousin once removed.  In other words, her dad and I were first cousins but then she was one more generation "removed" from me.   She and my sons would technically be second cousins since they are the same generation - twice removed from grandparents' generation (I think).

Karen

On 1/13/2021 10:02 AM, Jane Pawelkiewicz (Redacted sender janepawelkiewicz for DMARC) wrote:

Thank you Karen, I’m sorry to hear about your cousin (can’t figure out how that works 2^nd cousin?) I just hope that this vaccine program gets more efficient so we can look forward to living again! Jane