[fhs-65] Re: The Wall - Veterans Day

  • From: Steve <sfgrob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 12:15:31 -0500

Using Mike's suggestion, I did a search for all who were lost with the city of Freeport as the place of record.

Here's what I came up with <https://www.vvmf.org/Wall-of-Faces/search/results/?firstName=&lastName=&homeCity=freeport&homeCounty=stephenson&homeState=IL&birthDateMonth=&birthDateDay=&birthDateYear=&serviceBranch=&serviceRank=&casualtyDateMonth=&casualtyDateDay=&casualtyDateYear=&casualtyProvince=>.

Steve

On 11/11/2022 11:35 AM, Michael Brose (no1knows47) wrote:

Okay, here comes the question of the day.  Does anyone know how many of our class were lost in the Vietnam fracas?  I only remember one, Dave Kreuger.
If anyone would like to see a photo of someone who died in Vietnam you can go to Wall of Faces on the internet.  Just enter the name you are looking for and you will see a picture of the person who is listed on the Vietnam Wall.   You may have to scroll through the names displayed because of a similar name, but will be interesting to see who you want to find.

Mike