[fhs-65] TO PENNY

  • From: Karen Hutmacher <karenm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 08:53:59 -0600

Penny, good to hear from you but sorry about your pain.  Good luck to you on your surgery and hopefully it will get moved sooner...

Karen

On 3/8/2022 8:51 PM, Penny Leibbrand (pennycharmane) wrote:

So happy for you!
My total knee replacement is  hope everyone is doing wellscheduled for May 10th. I have been in such terrible pain. I am on list for sooner I hope!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 8, 2022, at 8:13 PM, donnakasch <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:penny

We just booked our flights to Italy for a trip we've had to postpone twice! We'll be there 2 weeks ( first half of May). Four nights on Lake Como. 4 on Lake Garda, then 4 in Cortona, our home away from home in Tuscany. We're going with another couple, our best friends and travel buddies.
I AM SO EXCITED!
Donna

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone