[fhs-65] Re: St. Patrick's Day

  • From: Karen Hutmacher <karenm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 11:24:26 -0500

I ran a few errands this morning and saw a guy riding a bike with a weird large hat on - it had reflective edges on it and an odd shape.  When I eventually passed him, I looked closer and he was dressed like a Leprechaun - and had a huge (real) white beard.  Even his bike was bright bright green.   Made me laugh.  Wonder where he was going?

Karen

On 3/17/2022 11:20 AM, Michael Brose (no1knows47) wrote:

I decided to wear my green polo shirt to breakfast this morning.  While there one old geezer in the old geezer group pointed out a small hole in it.  I explained to him that St. Patrick was a religious person so I  was honoring him in two ways.  One, by wearing a green shirt and two, by wearing a "holy" shirt.  The old geezer, older than me, just turned to talk to someone else. The rest of the group laughed.

Mike