[fhs-65] Re: Lincoln School

  • From: Sheri <sleege@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 18:47:50 -0600

Hi there ….  Don’t want to be an argumentative pain, but I’m still gonna disagree that it’s Lincoln cause I’m in the middle row - 4th from left & I can name just about everyone shown & most lived in the area not far from Empire.  In fact, I was surprised when Charlotte said itwas her in the back row as I thought that was Carolyn Dittmar next to Mary Ann Small (#2 from left).  While I haven’t looked for it since this discussion started, I’m pretty sure I also have this photo.  Sorry……….  🙃.    -sheri

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 8, 2022, at 5:03 PM, Mary Schultz Klownmom <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Char! How have you been? Gosh, I don't think I've heard from you in such a long time! This picture has had mixed opinions about which year and which school it was but I believe you just verified that it is, indeed, Lincoln!  It's so good to hear from you. Are you still in Ft Atkinson? Hope you are well and staying warm!  Please keep in touch!
Marilee

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android
On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 4:47 PM, Charlotte McMahon<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I'm in the picture (back row, 3rd from left) and I only went to Lincoln school.Charlotte
On Thursday, December 30, 2021, 05:33:14 PM CST, Barbara Mason <bfmason47@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2nd grade? Miss Kirchefer? (sp) I think I’m in that picture but it’s too blurry to know.
On Dec 30, 2021, at 12:25 PM, Mary Schultz Klownmom <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I'm not sure what year this was. I'm guessing it might be second grade.  I recognize so many of us!!
Marilee

JPEG image