[fhs-65] Re: Leaving Russia

  • From: Steve <sfgrob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:52:21 -0500

How's that old saying go - something like "Be nice to your boss, your next one could be worse".

Hard to imagine anyone could be worse than Putin, but possible.  History rife with despot leaders.

Steve

On 03/10/2022 15:45, rmlwp74 (rmlwp74) wrote:
Hi, Saw an article today that claims, the Russian security forces basically have control of Russia. They are the ones that assassinate their nationals in other countries and control demonstrations and opposition groups. Their mission is organized terror. If they decide that Putin is a threat to the well-being of Russia, then Putin will be out. Putin's Defense Minister is likely next in line.  Bob