[fhs-65] Re: Italy Made with Love

  • From: Steve <sfgrob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 10:51:13 -0500

Italy Made with Love

On 03/10/2022 09:39, donnakasch (donnakasch) wrote:
Steve, what's the name of the PBS program? I can probably stream it. Thanks! Donna

p.s. I see that PBS has a program on at 8pm tonight about: "A look at the talent and dedication of Italy's artisans, including glassblowing in Venice, ceramics in Umbria, olive oil-making in Tuscany and cashmere weaving in Genoa, as well as regional culinary traditions."

I may have to check this out as we went to a glassblowing factory in Murano when we visited Venice and found it fascinating.

To post, send email to FHS-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and please be sure to sign all your posts and replies.