[fhs-65] Re: Brackets!

  • From: Steve <sfgrob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:41:00 -0400

I'm in your camp here DP.  I'll go as far to say I'm annoyed by all the "we interrupt your normal programing to bring you" all this round ball stuff, for so many weeks.  But, alas, I'm in the minority here.

Steve

On 03/14/2022 14:19, dpolhill (dpolhill) wrote:
once again I will allow others the opportunity to win by abstaining.
DP
In a message dated 3/13/2022 5:25:50 PM Mountain Standard Time, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It's that time again. Dave Deemer, are you up for inviting us back to the pool? I think my son John also wanted in. Ivy is ready as well. We need something to keep us occupied!   Thank you!  🏀🏀🏀🏀   Marilee

To post, send email to FHS-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and please be sure to sign all your posts and replies.