[fhs-65] Re: Black Belt

  • From: "Jane Pawelkiewicz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("janepawelkiewicz")
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 15:36:43 -0400

What fun! Good for both of them. Jane

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 5, 2022, at 3:28 PM, Donna Ferraro <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's great! My son-in-law Derek and granddaughter Lenna have been doing archery together. Such a great bonding experience!Donna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 2:10 PM, dpolhill<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Congrats.  I hope she clobbers a bully or 2.
DP
In a message dated 9/5/2022 11:40:58 AM Mountain Standard Time, sfgrob@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Our 9 year old Granddaughter, Alexa, just accomplished her 1st rank Black Belt in Tae-Kwon-Do.  She has worked very hard on this goal.  But she did get help from her father, whom he himself, got his black belt at the same school earlier this year, too.  I think it is great that they have been able to work on this together.

Here Alexa is being presented her Black Belt by her father   Alexa proudly poses with her new Black Belt   Steve   (and to think I barely got through PE classes with D-'s)

JPEG image

JPEG image