[fhs-65] Re: Ben's Big Day

  • From: "Penny Leibbrand" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("pennycharmane")
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 16:07:12 -0400

Hi Ben , Happy Birthday Sept 25. Today is our daughter in law Angela’s birthday too. She's 54 as is my son. Matt!  They met at SMU in Dallas their first day they started college. It sounds like you health is improving🥳  I wish I could say that. I am somewhat better. Yes, we have Hurricane Ian headed to Florida! Tomorrow I’m told,  wish us luck 🙏🏻 🙋‍♂️Penny
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 25, 2022, at 5:49 AM, Michael Brose <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ben on the official day.  My grandmother always used to say, "It's hell getting old".  Now I know what she was talking about, but it beats the alternative.  Have a good day and keep doing the right things for your health.
Mike
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 10:36:40 PM CDT, Ben Schubert <benschubert685@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you all for the early wishes, my day is actually tomorrow the 25th. And yes I am getting better now that I am over the surgery and then getting Covid.  I had a visit with my diabetes Dr. last Thursday, and she was quite pleased because I have been able to lower the amount of insulin from 44 units to 32 units since the surgery.My wife is happy but not pleased because I needed to change to pants with an elastic waist and she ordered the same size that I was wearing and she had to return the first and second orders because I have gone from a 46" waist down to a 42".  I am still fat, but not as much.Now for more urgent matters, we need to get Penny moving north before wednesday or she is going to get wet and might get blown away.Ben

On Sat, Sep 24, 2022 at 3:15 PM dpolhill <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In a message dated 9/24/2022 4:01:25 AM Mountain Standard Time, karenm@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well then, Ben - happy happy to you - welcome to 75!!!!   Is your medical condition still improving????

Karen

On 9/23/2022 9:53 AM, Ben Schubert wrote: Happy birthday Sherry B, I am two days behind you. Ben
On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 8:51 AM marsha ackerman <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Happy birthday sherry. 🥨

~ Marsha MarshaAckerman@xxxxxxxxx

On Friday, September 23, 2022, 7:29 AM, Barbara Mason <bfmason47@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy Birthday, Sherry!   Barb
On Sep 23, 2022, at 7:16 AM, Sheri <sleege@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy, Happy, Happy Sherry!  Enjoy a great day !          -sheri
On Sep 23, 2022, at 3:09 AM, Pam Raeder <praeder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, it is true.  Another Pretzel joins the 3/4 of a century club. Happy Birthday, Sherry. I do hope you have an enjoyable day with lots of smiles and hugs.   Pam

PNG image