[fgmlug] Re: Meeting this Saturday?

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:57:53 -0400

See you tomorrow morning.

Tom The Younger

Tom Bullock wrote:
I will come to the meeting if there will be one.

Tom

On 6/10/2011 10:41 AM, Tom Brown wrote:
Mike has the AP we were going to test Thursday, and Mike couldn't attend
Thursday. Neither could Dale. I called Phil to cancel the workshop, and
Phil agreed. So there is no topic for Saturday. However, I am willing to
be there if anyone else wants a meeting.

Otherwise, we should make a decision re this meeting and the summer
schedule so I can inform the library.

Tom --

Mike Cook wrote:
I won't be able to make it to the LUG meeting on Saturday.

Mike