[fg-airbus-devel] Re: Airbus A330-200 series version2.0 Release Preparations

  • From: Zhuang Tao <zhuang.tao1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fg-airbus-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:10:16 +0800

Hi, there is another MP prob. its with the speedbrakes. when u activate
them, the other mp plane also does. Try to get fixed. And also the rudder,
when u move it, the other mp a330-200 also moves its rudder. so I think the
todo list for MP a330-200 is this:

1)Livery over MP
2)animations(rudder, speedbrakes)

Thank you.