[fenrir-screenreader] Re: help me, pleace

  • From: chrys <chrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Рыбин Денис <mejdugorka@xxxxxxxxx>, fenrir-screenreader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 18:19:01 +0200

Howdy my Friend,

Fenrir itself is not translated to Russian currently (also it would be very cool, but i don't speak Russian).

If you just want to change the Text to speech settings to use an Russian voice, this should be perfectly doable. By default fenrirs generic speech driver uses espeak what should be able to speak Russian.

edit the following file:

/etc/fenrirscreenreader/settings/settings.conf

search this line:

# voice=en-us
and change it to

voice=ru

i append the mailings list, maybe someone has experience in using fenrir with russian voice.

I hope that helps.

cheers chrys

Am 28.04.19 um 13:07 schrieb Рыбин Денис:

Hello, I blind, I byed raspberry pi 3, installed your system fenrir, ok!
I have problem  localization/translation fenrir. I use russian language.
Send me instraction for russian translation fenrir, pleace.

IRC Live Support:
Network: irc.linux-a11y.org
Room: #a11y