[fb-exchange] Re: Automatic Time Update on iPod

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 16:58:39 -0000

Dominique,

Here are the instructions for setting the clock in the iPod Touch.
How to Change the Clock on an iPod Touch
Step 1
Tap "Settings" on your iPod Touch's home screen and then tap "General."

Step 2
Tap "Date & Time" near the bottom of the page.
Tap "On" next to "24-Hour Time" if you want your iPod's clock to use a 24
hour time setting.
>>Tap "Off" next to "Set Automatically" if you want to change your clock's
timezone or time.<<
Tap the desired time zone next to "Time Zone" or tap "Date & Time" to
manually enter a time and date.

Step 3
Press the "Home" button to exit the "Settings" screen.
Tap "Clock" on your "Home" screen
and
tap the "+" sign if you want to add a clock.
Type a city name and tap a result to add the clock to your list.

Step 4
Tap "Edit" on the main screen of the "Clock" app if you want to delete an
existing clock.
Tap the red circle icon next to the clock
and
tap "Delete" to remove it from the list.

References
Apple: iPod Touch User Guide

As you can see there is no  "Automatic Time update" switch. The iPod is in
automatic update mode by default until you tap "off" in Step 2 above.

All the best,

Cearbhall

T: +353 (0)1 2864623 m: 08333 23487 E: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx