[faxcenter] Re: Reverse fax printing on Tiger

  • From: Ben Mackin <bmackin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <faxcenter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:18:42 -0700

On 7/18/05 4:34 PM, "Rob Frankel" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone find a workaround for the reverse fax-printing issue when
> FaxCenter goes on to Tiger 10.4.1?

I don't believe there to be one right now. Honestly I really haven't had as
much time as I would like to look into this issue. Between summer school,
and other activities, I have been extremely busy. I tried a couple whacks at
it, but the version I sent out would routinely crash for my tester while
sending. I wish I had more of an answer for you guys. I think come August,
once summer school is over, but before fall semester begins, I should have
some time to track down this particular issue.

Thanks,
Ben

My little piece of the web:
http://blog.macadvocacy.com