[fandf100] new calendar and season's greetings

  • From: peter miller <peterm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: F&F100 <fandf100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 10:30:43 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

hi, all, as is our regular practice, next week's calendar of events at 100
Centre St. has been posted on our web site at
http://groupspaces.com/FamiliesandFriendsof100Centre/ -- happy summer to
everyone, best, ----pm

Unsubscribe/manage your subscription at the bottom left at
    //www.freelists.org/list/fandf100
    or contact: fandf100-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx