[familyschool] Re: Ok! Final edit to Ethics!

  • From: Alexandrea Spencer Kouame <spencerad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:01:25 +0000

I just got off the phone with Rachel Martinez and she said that she read the
letter and was glad that it was sent.  She said that maybe Toni made a mistake
in some of her communications and I reiterated that Toni's communications seem
to alter depending on who she is talking too.

At any rate the message is recieved.  Great Job Erika!!