[eyeswideopennetwork] Rachel running 10k for the Crypt!

  • From: Rachel Tanner <rachellucytanner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:18:11 +0100

Hello just a quick email to let you know that I'm running the Leeds 10K next
Sunday (19th June) in support of St George's Crypt.

It's a big challenge for me but my training is going well so far and I'm up
to the 8k mark now so have 8 days to get to 10k and try to improve my time.

It would be wonderful if you were able to consider sponsoring me :)

The Crypt is a brilliant cause doing much needed work with the homeless
population in Leeds. To learn more about their work, why I've chosen to
support them and how to sponsor me, visit my justgiving webpage below. It's
really easy to use and the money goes directly to The Crypt.

http://www.justgiving.com/rachelrunningleeds10k

Thank you!

Rachel xx