[eyesfree] Re: pnc online bill pay with i phone

  • From: "Ellen Goldfon" <goldfon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eyesfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:50:27 -0400

good for you, Rich. there's something i would love to share with all of you.
a major league success story regarding airs la which is the absolutely free
podcast app for the sight impaired. anylway, one has to register to get it via
ones computer. you go to www.airsla.org to do this. they give you a temporary
password via email, and then you simply go back to your android device and
change the pass word to something you want it to be. this morning, I read from
Redbook, the daily podcast from airs la which was great, and last night I read
from O. magazine. good readers for all of it.

let's see. topics. i would like to review accessible web browsers. also,
how to uninstall an out of date version of internet explorer. have a great
week every one. Ellen Dave, they also have Readers' Digest as an app. and on
airs la