[eyesfree] Meeting this Thursday

  • From: "Richard Kuzma" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rmkuzma@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: eyesfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 23:01:48 -0500

November 20th meeting -Croud viz and the return of our library friends lunch will be served

At this meeting we will have two presentations. The first will be the return of our library friends that Tracey has graciously invited to return for another round of help and questions. The second presenter will be two or three individuals involved in a new app being developed for the i phone. It sounds really interesting. I believe it has to do with product identification via live volunteers. We will have to wait and get the whole story. Also, lunch will be provided. I am making riggitoni, potato salad and tossed salads are bing put together by my Mother. It should be a really yummy afternoon of food and information.
I hope to see everyone there.