[eyedrumartcomm] Re: [eyedrum_board] Work Schedule

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:41:08 -0400

I updated this with the information i have.
*NOTE: *My Grandma on my dad's side is very sick right now, myriad health
problems, and looks like she just had a stroke. So my involvement in some
of these may be compromised to travel back to ROMEGA for family stuff.  :(
sorry... i'll support as much as i can though.

2 - Somatic opening
Bar 1:
Bar 2:
Downstairs Door:
Sound: Aaron
Point: Emma

3 - Cellular Chaos
Door: Gavin
Bar:
Downstairs Door:
Sound:
Point: Robby

9 - Benefit Show
Door: Emma
Bar:
Downstairs Door:
Sound:
Point:

10 - Yoga in the gallery
Point: Emma & Kristin Gorrell (uncloudy.kristin@xxxxxxxxx)

14 - Eugene / Tatsuya
Door:
Bar: *Emma
*Downstairs Door:
Sound:
Point: Robby

17 - synthesesia
Door: Emma
Bar:
Downstairs Door:
Sound:
Point:

23 - Kalimba man
Door:
Bar:
Downstairs Door:
Sound:
Point: Allen

24 - Yoga in the gallery
2-3p
Point: Emma & Kristin Gorrell (uncloudy.kristin@xxxxxxxxx)

 emma b
—————–
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
 404.576.3625
—————
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
—————
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.