[eyedrumartcomm] Fwd: Re: two times

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Emma Ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>, maxwell sebastian <maxwellsebastian@xxxxxxxxx>, terry coffey <terry.coffey@xxxxxxxxx>, eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 17:13:09 -0400

Tightened wires
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Joe Winter" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Oct 29, 2013 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: two times
To: "Priscilla Smith" <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey Priscilla,

I moved the time on Saturday back to 11. I need to double-check the details
on the incubator meeting and will get back to you on that. I'm expecting
that it will be in conference room, but it's always good to be sure ;)

In the meantime... we got a couple of wires done and tightened today. You
should notice a pretty big difference when you hang the show in the
gallery. Please pass my thanks along to everyone for your patience!

Thanks,
Joe

--

*Joe Winter