[eyedrumartcomm] Re: DRAFT: Eyedrum Art & Music Gallery: Request For Proposals

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 17:58:39 -0500

Pris made some edits to the RFP. Please have a look (BELOW my signature)
and make a note of any changes in yr response.

Thank you.

emma b
—————–
emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
404.576.3625
—————
po box 93292
atlanta ga 30377
—————
vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.

On Nov 7, 2013 3:52 PM, "Priscilla Smith" <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Couple of edits. We're about to change the website, so is your link a
good idea? The info is old.

>> Eyedrum Art & Music Gallery is actively seeking artists, curators, and
proposals for Eyedrum's 2014 visual art programming season.

>> Eyedrum is a multidisciplinary art space that creates a community of
participation. We are dedicated to supporting challenging and experimental
contemporary artwork across media from emerging and under-represented
artists. We also give artists who may be more established the chance to
experiment and take risks. We provide the opportunity to participate in
exhibitions, artist talks, lectures, performance, and related programming.
Serving as a vital forum to discuss and exchange ideas, Eyedrum’s maintains
a comprehensive schedule of peer-organized events that provides the the
arts community with critical exposure.

> Proposals for art exhibits are reviewed periodically by our art
committee. Please send proposals--from one sentence to two pages--attach
sample images, artist statement(s), URLs linking to content, curation
requests or special needs, or other supporting materials. Please provide
the fullest description of your concept possible.

>> showandtelleyedrum@xxxxxxxxx (?)
>>
>> The Eyedrum Art Committee will review your submission and then contact
you.

>>  emma b
>> —————–
>>  emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
>> —————
>>  404.576.3625
>> —————
>>  po box 93292
>>  atlanta ga 30377
>> —————
>> http://vectornectar.com
>>
>> The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.

>> On 25 September 2013 06:36, COLLEEN M PAYTON <cpayton8864@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>>> May I suggest?
>>>
>>> * to instead of towards
>>> * just showing, not respective showing
>>> * add the word /community/ to the mission statement somewhere - provide
the the arts community with critical? - or something like that - funding
bodies love community! :D

the jest of it. Minor corrections were made here and there.

curators, and proposals for Eyedrum's 2014 visual art programming season.

support challenging and experimental contemporary artwork across media from
emerging and underrepresented artists.  We provide the opportunity to
participate in exhibitions, artist talks, lectures, performance, and
related programming. Serving as a vital forum to discuss and exchange
ideas, Eyedrum’s goal is to create a comprehensive schedule of
peer-organized events that provides critical exposure to the arts.

content, curation requests or special needs, or other supporting materials.
Also, complete all appropriate fields in order to provide a full
description of your proposal.