urgent help required

  • From: "Gautam" <jkakkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:05:46 -0700

Hi

We are using Exchange 2000 with Service Pack 3. we have two offices and
both are using different exchange servers and have seperate domains. We
have added the email addresses of the old office employees in the outlook
of the news office thru personal address book. SO when the users have to
send mail they press on to button on the outlook and then choose personal
address book and then select the person to whom they want to send the
mail.

The problem which i am facing is that one users in our organisation is not
able to send mails to persons added in the personal address book. when he
send the mail it bounces back stating that check the email address.
anyone please help me as this can cost my job as the person whose mail are
bouncing is the Director of the company and he is very annoyed by this.

thanks

Gautam