unable to receive mail from just one company

  • From: "Jen" <jmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:01:10 -0600

Hi,

i am unable to receive email from only one company. all of my other email
is coming in with no problem, and outgoing is operating just fine. when
anyone from the company tries to send me an email or anyone else in the
organization, they receive an bounce back that says:

The user(s) account is temporarily over the storage quota.
 <usr3033@xxxxxxx>
Please reply to Postmaster@xxxxxxx

I haven't not set any limit on email sizes. any idea?

Thnaks,
Jen