RE: store.exe in exchange 5.5 sp4

  • From: "Patrick Cote" <Patrick.Cote@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:54:20 -0400

Hi Luke,

Are you running Exchange 5.5 Standard Edition or Enterprise ?  Standard edition
has a 16Gb database limit which you might be getting close too.  Although the
store usually dismounts cleanly if that is the case, you might have an
underlying database problem if your running the Standard edition.

Patrick Cote