server side scripting to add command button

  • From: "Naureen Khan" <naureen_khan27@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:35:14 +0500

Hi,
I am working on a project in MS Exchange.  I have to place a new BUTTON in the client
toolbar.  But the client wants ALL configurations on the EXCHANGE SERVER ONLY.
I have done a lot of research on this project. I have implemented it using Exchange
Client Extensions, and have tried making a VB dll (accessing the command bar through Outlook object).
But both these options DO NOT FULFILL the client requirements which is NO CONFIGURATION on the client side.
Now I need to know if this is possible through workflow applications and server-side scripting?

If anyone has any experience working in workflow application, any guidance will be of great help.

thanks
-Naureen