[ExchangeList] Re: ristricting attachments

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:09:54 -0400

Not natively, you will have to look into third party apps that can do
custom attachment filtering\stripping per user. Exchange 2007 has new
attachment filtering capabilities, but not sure if this can be set per
user/group, appears to be server level only.

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.asp

James Chong (MVP)

MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+

msexchangetips.blogspot.com