replication status before removal

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:57:39 -0400

quick question.  I am in the process of replicating public and system folders
to my new server and most are finished.  About the only ones left are the
scheme and scheme-root folders.

The microsoft tid about replicating these folders, then not-replicating them
suggests waiting till the folders say 'in-sync'.  However, these folders never
seem to be in-sync.

Should I bump up the replication to "always" to assist in this problem?

Thanks.. just not very familiar with replication issues having only one server
in one building.

Message sent 23/7/2003 from Jeffrey Robillard to [ExchangeList]