queue problem

  • From: "Hery" <hery222@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:08:45 +0700

Messagehi all, really need help from all of you. i'm got problem qt my ex2k
queue. i;m using ex2k+sp3, and nav 7.5 and sav 3.0 also. several days, i got
"fortnight.c" at queue folder.  then i check it, so i see much queue email file
which not send out yet, also some email that send in from outside to my client.
how to remove fortnight.c ? i already search the remove step but it still
remain at my email server.  and can anyone explain to me about the strange of
my queues ?

thx
hery