problems with acl's

  • From: "Mike Duncan" <mduncan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:09:01 -0500

I have been adding excerpts from articles to my last few emails, and
they appear to be rejected by the server.  So here's my issue:

I've migrated everything to exchange 2003, stopped all services on my
5.5 sever.  All seems well, except for one nagging problem.  I keep
getting errors regarding updated acl's for users that are no longer with
the firm.  I found a fix from TechNet that is for exchange 2000.  Is it
safe to assume that the fix will work on 2003, or should I call support
about it?

The article is: 318549

Thanks in advance

Mike