RE: plz very urgent i need help!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "lancy saldanha" <lancysaldanha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:56:06 +0000

hi andrea

thanks

 but if i need the dsadata folder ? what do i do? is it necessary for me ? in case my previous server is shutdown or no more in use then if i have to track previous messages then ? what are the contents of DSADATA. i guess one is transaction log file rest?

anyway thanks will try this evening

lancy saldanha