[ExchangeList] outlook 2007 and sbs 2003 calendar sharing (not using PF's)

  • From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 22:07:00 -0700

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Client's asked to have
shared calendars with their SBS2k3 and Outlook 2k7
setup and does not want to use Public folders as they want to be able to see
what's on the other people's calendar (only 2 user's currently).

I am trying to find a step by step set of instructions for sharing the
calendar from outlook so each user can see the other person's calendar side
by side with his/her own so they know how/when to schedule meetings.

Anyone got a good link.  Googling's found me lots comments on it but no step
by step instructions.

Suggestions? Dianne?!?!
--
Harondel J. Sibble