multiple mailings

  • From: "Holstrom, Don J." <DHolstrom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:22:55 -0500

I am the IT guy at a museum in Washington, D.C. We have an e-mail list of
over 5,000 to whom we send weekly HTML e-mails. My old e-mail program,
PostCast Server & Pro Server, no longer work as they should. So I am looking
for another program.

Is there anything that works within Exchange? 5.5, 2K, or 2003?

The maillist grows and is changed weekly. So I download a new database for
each mailing. Otherwise I could just set up multiple distribution lists
within Outlook.

Anyone else doing something similar to this?