maximum recepients

  • From: "Cresswell, Charles" <charlesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:27:51 -0000

Are there any other places where the maximum recepients per email is set
in EX2000 apart from the SMTP Virtual Server? This was set to 250 but a
mail was rejected with 60 recepients today. I am running a Win2000
network with Office XP GPs. I couldnt find anything in the Outlook 2002
policies that might be causing the problem.

Charles Cresswell, IS Manager
The Association of Corporate Treasurers / ACT (Admin) Ltd
Ocean House
10/12 Little Trinity Lane
London EC4V 2DJ

Telephone: 020 7213 0728
Fax: 020 7248 2591
Website: http://www.treasurers.org <http://www.treasurers.org/>

Notice of Confidentiality
This e-mail (and any attachments) is intended for the named addressee(s)
only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are
the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you
may not read, copy, use, or disclose it to anyone else. Unauthorised
use, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender by telephone immediately 020 7213 0705 and delete the message
from your e-mail system.