m: drive is not formatted...would you like to format?

  • From: "Dee" <deea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:19:01 -0700

Gee, not a friendly thing to see on any day. I was having issues with
emails not opening around the office and took a look at the m: drive and
it gave me this error. I found the c: drive on the server was down to 90KB
(I am on schedule to replace this freakin' server next month). I freed up
a little over 1/2 a gig and back on track.

My question: How much space is required on the C: drive for the M: drive
to function. I've searched, but cannot locate the answer.

Thanks