how to set rule

  • From: "(CSC)Jawed Lashari" <lashari@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:55:51 +0600

Hi list,

If some one send email to my domain and email address is not listed in my
domain then email reaches at administrator mail box.  I have set rule at
administrator mail box that replies with

This is system generated message

This e-mail has not been delivered to one or more recipients  because the
user e-mail address is not listed in CSC domain. Please verify your email
address from following list and resend to relevant person.

But problem is that it does not include sender  message and only send
aforementioned message.
 Please let me know any alternate method that include original message of
sender  like in hotmail and yahoo.