[ExchangeList] Re: how to move queued mails to working server

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 05:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

hey guys, i though it would be very simple and very body will know except me. But there is no responce to my mail. does this mean it is not possible to do so. In sendmail it is very simple, just copy those mail files in the directory to another server.

How do i do it in exchange. can i just copy those files in queue folder to another server queue folder?? will this work. Can you please help.

Regards
Praveen R

Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI,

I have four exchange server 2003 Sp2 in diffrent network. Today i had some routing issue on a one of the networks, hence mails to a perticular reagion got stuck, however other server in diffrent network had no issues. I was just thinking if i can move queued mails to the other server. How do i do this??

i run exchange windows 2003 Sp1

Regards
Praveen R

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.