Re: exchange on standalone computer

  • From: "Abdul Hakeem" <abdulhakeem7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 12:21:01 +0600

Sir,
Pls. explain how to install. as a member server? If Naveen's PC is
not in such an environ. I mean if its just a standalone PC & no other
domains available??

Pls. Help.

Tks, & regds,
AH.

From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: exchange on standalone computer
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:36:08 +0530

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Correction, need not make it PDC at all. Just install NT4.0 as member server
and then make this server part of an existing domain by joining it. That's
it!

Regards,
Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>