RE: exchange custom attributes

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:05:39 -0400

Seen this?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316792

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted [mailto:tdoholis@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:52 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] exchange custom attributes

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All,

I am looking everywhere for a permission I must be missing. I need to be
able to allow a user to administer user account attributes in AD (which
is
done through delegation) but I also need that person to be able to
modify
the Exchange Custom Attributes as well.
Does anyone know how to assign this permission?
The user can see the values and has the tools installed, can open the
attribute and only when he tries to save the changed value does he get
'access denied'....

TIA