[ExchangeList] exchange 2003 & tls setup

  • From: "gabriel E. Rincon" <gerincon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:30:27 -0500

Hello all,

I have been asked to implement a way of getting encrypted emails via our
exchange server -

I have looked around and found some documentation but it is sketchy at
best.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

I am also getting this error from a particular domain.

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ens9.eatel.net.

> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following

> addresses.

> <westbruk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> TLS connect failed; connected to 64.66.74.149.

> I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too
long.

Thanks for your help

Gabriel