easy way to extract list of users and current email addresses/aliases

  • From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:37:41 -0700

Is there a fairly simple way to extract the following from AD and output the
following info for each user account, and have all the info for each account
grouped with that username?  Say like an excel sheet with columns going
across for each user?

DC is win2k and Exchange server is win2k3 with ex2k3

1) username
2) user alias/login
3) primary email address
4) secondary email addresses and aliases
5) storage space used on exchange server by user

I've seen vbs and other scripts around that extract some of the above and
many other items. Being that I have no vbs experience to modify any of the
scripts I've seen, I am hoping for something very simple.

Suggestions?

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting